Funny Easter books for boys is another entry in our funny books for boys series. These lists have been well-received and I am happy to bring them to you.
Getting boys laughing, reading, and enjoying spending times with books is one of the main reasons I started this site.
I hope you and your boys will enjoy these books and will be sure to check out our other funny book lists on our best books for boys page.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are our own and we share things we think would be of interest to boys.
Funny Easter Books for Boys
- Pete needs to help the Easter Bunny! He finds an empty basket (bummer!) a note, and a pair of bunny ears. Pete the Cat books are always amusing and cute. Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure This is a paper over board picture book with stickers & punch-out cards.
- Happy Easter, Curious George Good old Curious George. He is a gem. This book has him decorating eggs and playing with the “Easter Bunny.” Hardcover with glitter stickers.
- An Easter cat? Well, yes! In Here Comes the Easter Cat, Cat is a tad grumpy because well, why should the Easter bunny get all the attention? Deciding that he would like some attention himself, Cat decides to take over the job. This is an amusing title with charming illustrations.
- Here is a lift-the-flap book with a hidden Easter bunny on each page – fun! Splat the Cat: Where’s the Easter Bunny?
- Did you know that the Easter bunny has an assistant? And that his assistant is a skunk!? Who knew? In this short and very funny book with little text we find out all about the skunk. You know what skunks are known for, right? The Easter Bunny’s Assistant
- If you are a Duck and Goose fan you will want to have a look at Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!. They are hiding while they wait for he Easter bunny with amusing results – the water is too cold, the tree is too high. Very colorful!
- Here is one off of the picture book path called Easter Crack-Ups: Knock-Knock Jokes Funny-Side Up (Lift-The-Flap Knock-Knock Book). It’s a cute little book to slip in an Easter basket and great for boys who like knock-knock jokes.
- Marley and the Great Easter Egg Hunt. I’m sure you can just imagine how Marley and an Easter egg hunt will turn out!
These are all so much fun to read. They will really “crack” (get it – little egg joke there) your boys up.
For more Easter fun take a look at Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids which features 10 crafts for kids to make and an Easter Egg Hunt Planner which will help you remember what you need to buy and where you hid all the eggs!