We knew we would be making Halloween Perler Bead Pattern Ideas but it was so hard to choose which designs to go with.
In the end we chose a bat, a skull, a jack-o-lantern, a ghost and Frankenstein’s monster. That should give you all plenty of designs to make! Yay for Perler Bead Pattern fun.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are our own and we share things we think would be of interest to boys.
Halloween Perler Bead Patterns
We now have more than enough beads so making new projects is really quite easy. We did end up having to buy more black and white beads some time ago because we ran low.
Perler Bead Supplies
- Visit our Perler Bead Supplies Guide to see the best Perler Bead supplies.
I am giving you basic instructions for making each piece. Please use the images for reference as well.
Bat Perler Bead Pattern
- This was made on a hexagon board.
- The bat is 9 beads high, 5 beads wide at the body and 17 beads wide at the wings.
- It is made with black beads and has red eyes.
Skull Perler Bead Pattern
- The skull was made on square board.
- The skull is 8 beads high and 7 beads wide at its widest spot which is the nose row.
- There are 3 beads on the bottom row and 4 beads on the top row.
- It is made with white beads and black for eyes, nose and mouth.
Jack-o-lantern Perler Bead Pattern
- The jack-o-lantern is made on a small circle board.
- The widest part it 7 beads wide.
- It is made of orange beads with black for the eyes, nose and mouth. It has a green 2 bead stem.
Frankenstein’s Monster Perler Bead Pattern
- This is made on the square board.
- Frank is 8 beads high and 5 beads wide.
- It is made of dark green beads with black for the eyes, mouth and hair. We used gray for the neck bolts.
Ghost Perler Bead Pattern
- The ghost was made on the hexagon board.
- It is 11 beads high and 7 beads wide.
- It was made with white and uses black for the eyes and mouth.
I hope you have fun making these Halloween Perler Bead pattern bat, skull, pumpkin, Frankenstein’s monster, and ghost. We certainly had fun designing them for you.
Click the images below to see more about what we use. On the far right are the next beads I am getting. They are striped! I am thinking of what fun things we can make with them!