25 awesome spring break activities for boys is packed with fun things to do on their time off. Bonus – they will learn a lot of super stuff.
Plan to make a bit of time for whatever your boy may enjoy during spring break. Here are some activities for boys to share with him. Make a plan ahead of time to make this his best spring break ever. Hurray for spring break!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are our own and we share things we think would be of interest to boys.
Spring Break Activities for Boys
Easter is just around the corner and that means schools will close for spring break. Oh, how I remember looking forward to that delicious time off.
Time to do fun things, special things, and exciting things.
Try these spring break activities for boys to get them learning something new while having a lot of fun.
1. Get outside and launch a rocket.
2. Make your own robot with these easy to make projects.
3. Or, for younger boys, make a free printable gliding robot.
5. Dig out your LEGO and get a book to take your building to a new level (suggestions here.)
7. Create a can birdfeeder and watch the birds.
9. Make this awesome tiny bow and arrow set to shoot q-tips.
10. Construct a cardboard and cork flip car.
11. Make a water bottle popper that shoots a bottle cap up to 20 feet – very cool.
12. Have an indoor (or outdoor, if your weather permits) campout. Set up a tent or make a fort.
13. Grab some LEGO Design ideas and build, build, build!
14. Go fishing.
15. Make a Spiderman or Winnie the Pooh lunch.
16. Shoot pool noodle poppers.
19. Try an early spring nature scavenger hunt.
20. Grab your zing air bows and play balloon archery games.
21. Play water table activities.
22. Build a pvc water shooter.
24. Make your own Star Wars light saber. Easy!
25. Enjoy some Dinosaur Activities. These are perfect for toddlers and their brothers.
These spring break activities for boys provide a lot of fun learning. Ask him to look through the list and pick a few activities he would like to try.
Be sure to take plenty of time to do nothing but think, relax and enjoy as well!