25 awesome spring break activities for boys is packed with fun things to do on their time off. Bonus – they will learn a lot of super stuff.
Easter is just around the corner and that means schools will close for spring break. Oh how I remember looking forward to that delicious time off. Time to do fun things, special things, and exciting things. Time to relax and not do anything at all.
Plan to make a bit of time for whatever your boy may enjoy during spring break. Here are some activities for boys to share with him. Make a plan ahead of time to make this his best spring break ever. Hurray for spring break!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are our own and we share things we think would be of interest to boys.
Spring Break Activities for Boys
- Get outside and launch a rocket.
- Make your own robot with these easy to make projects.
- Or, for younger boys, make a free printable gliding robot.
- Build a Rube Goldberg Machine™
- Dig out your LEGO and get a book to take your building to a new level (suggestions here.)
- Learn magic tricks (here or get a set here.)
- Create a can birdfeeder and watch the birds.
- Play some old fashioned games like marbles (see rules here) and jacks.
- Make this awesome tiny bow and arrow set to shoot q-tips.
- Construct a cardboard and cork flip car.
- Make a water bottle popper that shoots a bottle cap up to 20 feet – very cool.
- Have an indoor (or outdoor, if your weather permits) campout. Set up a tent or make a fort.
- Grab some LEGO slime and play, play, play!
- Go fishing.
- Make a Spiderman or Winnie the Pooh lunch.
- Shoot pool noodle poppers.
- Fold awesome paper airplanes.
- Build a log catapult or get a catapult kit.
- Try an early spring nature scavenger hunt.
- Grab your zing air bows and play balloon archery games.
- Play water table activities.
- Build a pvc water shooter.
- Make a perler bead Star Wars R2-D2 or other perler design (we buy in bulk 😉 ).
- Make your own Star Wars light saber. Easy!
- Enjoy some Dinosaur Activities. These are perfect for toddlers and their brothers.
These spring break activities for boys provide a lot of fun learning. Ask him to look through the list and pick a few activities he would like to try.
Be sure to take plenty of time to do nothing but think, relax and enjoy as well!