These LEGO Gift Mosaic builds couldn’t be easier. They are so perfect for young builders to make. Take a basic square and add a bow to the top for this simple and cute LEGO design idea.
Nothing beats LEGO for getting kids thinking. The best part is they can create a gift mosaic that is all their own. They can make it as symmetrical or as free-form as they wish. They can go with just a few Christmas colors or they can go wild and have every color of LEGO brick they can find.
Be sure to stop by and see our other LEGO Designs for other building instructions.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are our own and we share things we think would be of interest to boys.
LEGO Gift Mosaic:
Here are a few little tips to help you build these with a younger child. I am not going to go through each step in the building process as I usually do because you can simply take a look at the pictures to get an idea of what we did. Our builds were 10 studs tall by 10 studs wide and we added a bow to the top.
- You need to start with a building plate (this is the best deal.)
- You can make the gift mosaics as big or a little as you wish. The only limitation is the size of your plate.
- The younger the child is the bigger I would go so that it is easier for them to put the pieces in and have a chance to design.
- If you wish, you can build the outer square and they can fill it it with their design.
- Let your child go wild with color if they want to.
- You can make rectangular LEGO gift mosaics as well.
Have fun with it!
We played around a while and came up with a few designs that we liked. This is a very creative project in that you can make them however you wish. This project is great for younger kids who may not be ready for our LEGO Christmas Scene.
I found this free printable LEGO gift box in case you need one for giving a LEGO gift this year.
Speaking of LEGO Gifts, (did you like my little segue there? lol) we have a very neat LEGO Gift Guide with everything your LEGO fan needs.