I am so excited about this robot matching game. Yes, I get excited when I make these things 🙂
Robots are on our radar right now. I am working on bringing some really neat robot stuff to the website because robots are a perennial boy favorite.
Matching games have always been a favorite in our house. We happen to have quite a few of them.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are my own and I share things I think would be of interest to boys.
Printable Games for Kids: Robot Matching Game
12 Inch Portable Paper Trimmer
Before we get to play the game, we have to make the game.
I wanted to share my all time favorite, bestest (that is a word, right?) ever, paper cutter.
This is so handy. I keep one nearby at all times.
It is sooo easy to use and there is no big scary cutting blade to deal with either. It cuts like a dream.
Plus, if a paper cutter can be pretty, this one is!
Make Your Robot Matching Game:
- You will want to print on card stock (this is the cardstock that we recommend) so the pictures on the front don’t show through and your game lasts longer.
- Print two copies each of the front and back memory game printables. Download and print robot memory game. <<<<<<click link to download your game.
- After printing, glue them together with the printed sides facing out on both sides.
- Wait for glue to dry. I usually let mine sit overnight.
- Carefully cut apart on the lines. I am in love with this paper cutter and it is what I use instead of a scissors.
How to Play:
- Turn all of the pieces so the big robots are facing down and the little robots are facing up.
- Place your pieces in a grid.
- On each turn a player turns over 2 pieces. If they make a match they get to keep the pieces.
- You can either play that if you make a match you get to go again or just go back and forth between players.
- Player with the most matches wins.
- Or play cooperatively and work as a team to make the matches together.
I hope you enjoy this cute robot memory game and have a lot of fun playing together as a family. Time together is so important. Playing games can help make memories your kids will never forget.
If your child loves robots be sure to visit our Really Rockin’ Robot Roundup – there are a lot of fun things to do included there.
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you like this game will you please share it on social media using our sharing buttons below?