LEGO Star Wars Designs! LEGO and Star Wars is an awesome match up wouldn’t you say? Well, did you know you can make some really cool builds with instructions found online?
I decided to go out and find some more neat instructions so you could make a LOT of LEGO Star Wars builds. These are so incredible. I hope you and your kids enjoy them!
Be sure to stop by our LEGO Designs page to see the other neat things you can build.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are our own and we share things we think would be of interest to boys.
LEGO Star Wars Designs
Chris McVeigh is a wonderful artist in LEGO bricks (see our interview here!) and he has done some very keen LEGO Star Wars ships. They are made as ornaments so you can hang them. How cool is that?
Plus, lucky us, you can find LEGO Star Wars design instructions on his site. While you are there check out what else he has to offer.
LEGO Star Wars TIE Fighter Instructions
- LEGO Star Wars TIE Fighter instructions! Ok, this is my favorite of the selections from Chris McVeigh. I really like how it looks. It isn’t hard to build and it doesn’t take a lot of pieces either.
DIY LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon
- If you don’t want to pay the big bucks for the LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon (go peak – you are not going to believe the prices on the collector sets!) You can make this little (but mighty) one instead.
LEGO Death Star!
- Who doesn’t want to make a LEGO Star Wars Death Star!? Every geek I know would love to make one of these or get one as a gift. You can find the LEGO Death Star instructions on his site.
LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 Build Instructions
- If you have a Boba Fett fan, this LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 will be at the top of their list of things to build.
Make Your Own LEGO Speed Racer
- Build your own version of a LEGO Speed Racer. These are a lot of fun and you can get rather creative in the pieces you use if you don’t have the exact ones shown.
LEGO Death Star, Yoda and R2-D2
- If you only have basic bricks – no worries, you can build a death star, Yoda and R2-D2 out of regular bricks.
DIY LEGO Star Wars AT-ST
- Make a Star Wars AT-ST (All Terrain Scout Transport.) This is a small build with nice detail.
LEGO Astromech with Detailed Instructions
- Experienced builders with a lot of bricks and some patience may want to give this awesome LEGO Astromech a try.
Build Your Own LEGO Star Wars Microscale Ships
- This is the motherload of LEGO microscale (mini) Star Wars builds. I am a huge fan of well done microscale builds and these are very nice indeed. It will take you a very long time to run through all of the great instructions here.
In addition to the LEGO Star Wars instructions we shared above we found these neat sets for you to try as well:
AT-ST WalkerCarbon-Freezing ChamberImperial Assault Hovertank
That should give you plenty of LEGO Star Wars Designs to make. I’m sure you and your kids will have a great time with these. Be sure to stop back soon for more LEGO fun and if you are looking for more Star Wars goodness, please see:
Star Wars Perler Bead Pattern R2-D2
LEGO Star Wars Build Your Own Adventure Review
Monday 23rd of November 2015
Is it wrong that I really want to make a Death Star ornament for my Christmas tree? :o)
Thursday 19th of January 2017
No way! :)