Our dinosaur facts lunch box notes are the 3rd in a series of free printable lunch box notes.
Dinosaurs are a hit among the boys I know.
They just love them and these fit nicely with the great dinosaur resources here on the site.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are our own and we share things we think would be of interest to boys.
Dinosaur Facts Lunch Box Notes
Each note has a cool dino fact and a great image to go with it. I hope your kids like them!
If you have a dinosaur fan use our dinosaur facts printable notes and slip them into your child’s lunch box for a fun little extra.
These little facts make for great conversations. Did you know that T. rex’s skull was 5 feet long?! Hard to imagine, isn’t it?
- Print these on regular paper, or if you want them to be reusable, try card stock (this is the cardstock that we use.)
- Print The Notes <<<<<<click link to download
- Carefully cut apart on the lines. This is my favorite way to cut straight lines.
If you homeschool, place these next to your dino fan’s lunch.
If your child goes to school, pop them in a lunchbox.
They are a super surprise either way.
Here are some fun dinosaur items the you may wish to check out.
If you liked these Dinosaur Facts Lunch Box Notes and are looking for more dinosaur ideas be sure to check out our:
- Dig This Dinosaur Fossils Homeschool Unit Study,
- 9 Dinosaur Activities for Toddlers and Their Big Brothers and
- Best Books for Boys: Dinosaur Questions and Answers.
Or see our other Lunch Box Notes: