Boys like valentines but sometimes it is hard to find ones they think are cool. There is a lot of pink out there folks!
When my son went to a party we made our valentines. The next time we needed them he wanted pirate ones. We went to the store and could only find valentines that looked, well, splattered with blood. I wasn’t too keen on that for a kid party.
I knew there were a few really good ones on the Internet because I saw them on Pinterest so I decided to see what else I could find. We rounded up some dinosaur, volcano, Minecraft, mustaches, LEGO minifig and car valentines. Plus some superhero, alien, robot and pirate printable valentines I made for you to use. Fun stuff for boys!
All of these Valentines pass the boy test.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. All opinions are my own and I share things I think would be of interest to boys. Thanks for your support!
Valentines for Boys
I saw these Dinosaur Valentines and loved them right away. They are bright and colorful and have dinosaur erasers on them! We love dinosaurs! (see our posts) Easy to make and includes a free printable.
Erupting Volcano Valentines would be great for a party favor or give it to your boy for Valentine’s Day as a neat surprise. The volcano is made from craft foam so it is inexpensive. Free printable. note: these are our favorite plastic dinosaurs but you can pick some up at the dollar store as well.
These DIY Minecraft Creeper valentines come together with a bit of paper and black electrical tape. Click through the link for directions. Fun!
If you prefer a Minecraft valentine printable instead–try these. You get a sheep, a creeper, TNT (“you blow my mine” LOL) and Steve. Free!
There are a lot of boys who are into LEGO so this free LEGO Minifig head printable might be just the ticket for your boy.
“I mustache you a question . . . will you be my valentine?” Ha, ha, ha. Get some mustaches to use with the free printable. They are really quite reasonable. Clever! Go here for printable and directions
These are great if you have a boy who really loves cars. “I Wheelie Like You” with little cars attached. So cute!
Try these free printable superhero, alien, robot and pirate valentines for a super easy and neat valentine for your boys to give. If you like you can attach a piece of candy or one of these colored pencils and you are set to go. Free Printable Valentines for Boys.
I hope you enjoyed this roundup of Valentines for Boys. I sure liked digging around and finding the very best ones and making some fun boyish Valentines for you to use as well.
If you would like neat boy activities, books, and ideas sent right to your inbox–sign up for our newsletter!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
You might enjoy:
If you know others who would like to find Valentines for Boys, please share this post with them. You can use the little sharing buttons below. Thanks!
More Valentine’s Day Fun
I’ve teamed up with some fabulous friends to bring you even more ideas to make Valentine’s Day 2015 extra special!
- 14 Ways in 14 Days: Tell your kids “I Love You” with the gift of time – Pam has come up with this wonderful idea to inspire you to spend the first 14 days in February showing your children how much they mean to you. And she has even included a FREE set of cards you can use to put this into action!
- Valentine’s Day Books for Kids of All Ages – What better way to encourage a love for books and reading than to read books about love and Valentine’s Day! Cindy has rounded up some fabulous picture books and chapter books that kids of all ages will love.
- 14 Heart-filled Valentine’s Day Activities for Toddlers – Valentine’s Day is a great time to help your toddlers learn all about hearts and love so Clare has put together a collection of fun-filled activities that toddlers (and older kids) will enjoy!
- Kid Made Valentine’s Process Art Canvas – Oh my this art project is gorgeous, and kids of all ages should have fun making this. Anna thinks it would make the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for daddy or grandma – and I agree!
- Valentine’s Day Science Fun – And let’s finish up with some Valentine’s Day science over at Colleen’s place!